Win a Personalized Helicopter Getaway
In partnership with 1000 Islands Helicopter Tours
This adventure includes:
- A VIP round trip by helicopter from your area
- A romantic flight for two over the famous Boldt Castle
- Two night accommodations
- A boat cruise for two through the beautiful 1000 Islands
- Two live theater tickets
- A brewery tour, dinner for two and more…
This package is valued at over $3,000!
This contest is open to existing clients and new customers who are obtaining a quote. There will be 2 separate draws:
- 1. Trailer Owners Existing clients and new customers who are obtaining a quote can enter the draw by filling out the form below.
- 2. Campground Operators This is a separate draw geared towards campground operators only. The campground operator that generates the most referrals (who ultimately sign on for a policy) will be declared the winner. Entries may be received by phone or by having the contest entrant fill out the operator name in the contest form below.
Contest closes at 5:00pm (EST) on August 31, 2017.
Draw will be held on or around September 1, 2017.
1. The M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd. “Win a Personalized Weekend Getaway” contest is open to all new and existing M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd. customers (herein known as “customers”) with an active insurance policy at the time of the contest draw. A second draw is open to registered campground operators who provide referral customers to M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd.. Employees of M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd., 1dea Design & Media Inc., Kouri’s Kopters, prize contributors/sponsors and immediate families of the respective above are ineligible. All contest entrants are required to have attained age of majority according to the law of the province or country in which they reside. 2. The M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd. “Win a Personalized Weekend Getaway” contest commences at 8:00 a.m. ET on April 18, 2017 and closes at 5:00 p.m. ET on August 31, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). 3. To enter, simply visit mbkouriinsurance.com/contests between April 18, 2017 and August 31, 2017 and fill out the necessary entry form. Campground operators who provide referrals may also provide their referral and contest entries by phoning 1-800-465-6874. All customer entries must be submitted online through the form provided at mbkouriinsurance.com/contests and must include your first name, last name, email address, M.B. Kouri Insurance policy number and telephone number. Limit one entry for the entire Contest Period per person per e-mail address. Entries received shall be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.) business, educational institution, etc. that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No other forms of submission will be considered eligible for the contest. 4. To be eligible for the contest prizes, contestants must have reached age of majority at the time of grand prize being awarded. 5. There will be one (1) customer Grand Prize to be won, consisting of a personalized helicopter flight for two to and from a designated area in your community to Gananoque and the 1000 Islands, two nights accommodation, helicopter flight for two over Boldt Castle, a Gananoque Boat Line cruise for two, tickets for two to a Thousand Islands Playhouse theatre performance, dinner for two at a Gananoque and area restaurant, a brewery tour for two and more. According to applicable laws in Canada, participants in the brewery tour must be at least nineteen years of age or older. All prizing is subject to the terms provided on the vouchers, passes, certificates and terms provided by each prize contributor in the contest. A second and equal Grand Prize will be awarded to the Campground Operator who provides the greatest number of referrals to M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd. at the contest closing date. A referral must become an active customer of M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd. to be a qualified entry into this contest. Active M.B. Kouri Insurance Ltd. customers who identify the “Campground/Operator Who Referred You” when completing their online contest entry will count towards the total referrals provided by that Campground Operator. Referrals may also be provided by phone as noted in section 3 of the subject Terms and Conditions. 6. Travel must be completed by September 15, 2017. Blackout dates may apply. Travel weekend to be confirmed by the prize winner no later than February 28, 2017. It is the winner’s sole responsibility along with their travelling companion for all additional costs associated with travel including ground transportation, meals and entertainment. It is also the winner’s responsibility and their travelling companion(s) to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas if applicable and to comply with any customs immigration requirements. It is recommended that the winner and his/her travelling companion(s) obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. The Prize has an approximate retail value of $3,000. Winner and/or Guests are not entitled to monetary difference between actual prize value and stated approximate prize value, if any. It is incumbent on the winner to participate and utilize any or all activities offered in the Contest and the Winner will not be entitled to any financial reimbursement or rain-checks as a result of prize offers that have not been utilized. 7. Prize winner waives all recourse against Contest Sponsors if services offered do not prove to be entirely satisfactory. 8. Contest Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute this prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the grand prizes as described cannot be awarded for any reason. 9. The odds of winning the Contest Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. 10. No purchase necessary. No purchase entries may be submitted by writing a fifty word essay explaining why he or she would benefit by winning this contest. Entries should be mailed to M.B. Kouri Insurance, 1294 Mountain Road, Tamworth, ON K0K 3G0. 11. The Contest Sponsors will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone within five (5) business days after the draw. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a declaration and release form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with these official contest rules, grants all consents required as contemplated in these Contest Rules, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, address, photograph likeness and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for federal news, entertainment and information purposes at no compensation to the potential winner, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this contest and receipt and use of the prize. In the event that the potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by the Contest Sponsors within five (5) business days following the draw, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question within the time limit, does not sign and return the release within the specified time, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this. The decision of the judges are final. 12. All aircraft, air crew members and operations personnel are provided by Kouri’s Kopters Incorporated. Kouri’s Kopters is a fully licensed Domestic Unscheduled Air Carrier certified by Transport Canada and is licensed by the Canadian Transporation Agency. For all flights, certain conditions and restrictions apply. Weight limits are strictly enforced. Flights may be cancelled at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Kouri’s Kopters reserves the right to deny passenger boarding in the interest of passenger and/or crew safety. Other terms and conditions may apply. See our full tariff and complete details at www.kouriskopters.com. 13. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. 14. Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution. Prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold, exchanged or bartered. Request for refund will not be accepted or discussed. The contest prize winner has a maximum of one year from the date of the contest draw to claim the prize. 15. Contest Sponsors and the contest judging organization are not responsible for theft, loss of any form or any human or computer-generated error in the awarding of the prize, nor for the loss or misplacing of any control coupon.